Police Department

If you need immediate assistance please call 911.

If you have a non-emergency you can call Decatur County Sheriff’s Department at 812.663.8125 or the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department at 317.398.6661.

If you need to speak to a St. Paul officer please call 765.525.7695 and leave a message. An officer will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that our police force operates on limited hours and that if you have a matter that needs attention right away you should contact the sheriff’s departments.

For gun permits please click here.  Once your application has been completed please make an appointment with Marshal Josh Kuntz at 765-525-7695.  A local fee of $50.00 will be collected once your application is processed.


Comments are closed.